Name of Organization: Child Development and Concern Foundation (CDCF)
VISION: A society with functional framework for child’s growth and development.
MISSION: To create awareness on the need for children’s guidance and opportunities through a developmental process that leads to full realisation of their potentials, and thus lead them to becoming responsible and productive adults.
- Reduction (or possible elimination) of all forms of child abuse;
- Promotion of child’s health and health care services through malaria prevention and prevention of mother to child transmission of diseases.
- Promoting best practices in juvenile justice administration.
- Promotion of access and equity to quality education services;
- Building teachers’ capacity;
- Building effective parents and teachers relationship
Address: No.6, Opeyemi Main Street, off New-Ife Road by Kamjat Bus stop, beside Al-Eeman School.
Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria.
Telephone: 08023424561, 08053045941,
Instagram : cdcf90
Year of Establishment: 2007