FIND THE 2013 & 2014 UBEC FUNDS IN OYO STATE
Members of the Civil Society Action Coalition on Education For All (CSACEFA) Oyo State Chapter are set to embark on a Monitoring and Evaluation Exercise on the 2013 & 2014 UBEC Intervention Funds in Oyo State.
The exercise will cover the three Senatorial Districts of Oyo State. We are not auditors but professional evaluators. Beaming our searchlight on the following will help us to find the funds in Oyo State:
1. Are the specifications of the line items in the two Action Plans being strictly followed? Are the contractors doing what they supposed to do? Are the projects actually located at the proposed locations?
2. The status of implementation of each project: Description of work done, quality of materials, workmanship,etc.
3. The level of completion: If the projects are in various stages of completion, what percentage of work done so far?
4. What particular Sustainable Development Goal(s) (SDGs) being achieved by each project?
5. Of what benefits are the projects to the communities, schools, pupils/students, teaching and non-teaching staff
6. Safety and ownership of the projects: Are the benefiting schools being carried along in the scheme of things? Are the projects driven by needs? What are the measures being put in place to safeguard the projects?
7. Challenges being encountered by the contractors and the benefiting schools in the process of executing the projects.
Folorunsho Moshood (MMP)
Coordinator, CSACEFA Oyo State Chapter